Wednesday 7 October 2009

My Quadrophenia the Muiscal review

Mod Kid Blog

This is my blog about Mods.I went to see Quadrophenia the Musical this is what I thought of the show...

It was really cool.I went with my mum and dad.I Went to see it at Norwich .The stage was good with four Jimmy's on stage at once.The song's where really cool since I have seen the film I knew the songs.

'My generation' was the best song in the show all the actors dressed up as mods singing the song.Jack Roth was really good as lunatic Jimmy.Sydney Rae White was really good as the girl 'love reign on me' was heart braking when Sydney Rae White sang it.


When the scene changed to Brighton I enjoyed the riot scene the Mods beat up THE rocker.When we left there was Lots of Mods and Scooters.When we where in the car we saw the Ace face on the street.I rate this show 10/10...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment